About Formby Forensics
WELCOME to Formby Forensics.
Richard Formby offers a specialist Forensic Accounting service providing highly experienced support on quantum, valuation
and financial aspects of litigation and dispute resolution.
Drawing on over 30 years of experience as a Chartered Accountant, and more than 20 years as a Practising Member of the Academy of Experts, Richard Formby FCA MAE brings his wealth of experience in Forensic Accounting and Financial Investigations – to focus on the financial aspects of disputes, claims and litigation matters.
- Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence Claims
- Fatal Accident dependency claims
- Commercial disputes & business interruption claims
- Professional negligence claims
- Partnership and Shareholder disputes
- Business related aspects of divorce, family disputes/separations
- Financial Investigations
We can assist with the dispute process:-
Don’t have permission for (or need) a CPR accountancy report, then consider using us to help with “the numbers” - we can (acting as your agent) gather and process the key elements of loss quantum and prepare clear, concise and effective Loss Calculations plus initial drafting of quantum aspects of SoL or Counter-SoL. Try our Litigation Support (and ‘white labelling’ service).
If you have questions please contact us